Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
28-12-2007, 10:31 PM   #11

Re: if it's not one thing, it's another...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Elaine you have no bad habits...weird/odd/strange/ yes but bad nope.
I can live with that

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
28-12-2007, 10:39 PM   #12

Tink - I'm sorry that your OH's way of "dealing" with this condition is to shut his mind to it, that makes it very hard on you. Is he on medication for the clottting? At least you can make sure he takes it when he's supposed to and that he keeps to the right sort of diet. Men can be very dense at times can't they?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-12-2007, 10:41 PM   #13

Men can be terribly stubborn when it comes to illness Tink, when my OH is ill I have to drag it out of him what is wrong! Maybe your OH doesn't want to talk about it as he is trying to block it out ....... that will do no good, he needs to share his feeling with you so that you are in a position to help him if, God forbid, anything happens.

Kazz's suggestion of getting in touch with a support group for his condition is an excellent idea ........ people with the same condition can help by sharing their knowledge and experience.

It's good that you can share your worries with us here as sometimes someone may offer some advice which you can share with your OH and he may be able to start opening up to you a bit more.

Meanwhile positives vibes to you both and ((((hugs)))) to you.. xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
29-12-2007, 09:17 PM   #14

Sorry to hear this Tink you must be worried sick. All you can do is tell him (in passing) that you will always be there for him, ready to listen if he wants to talk and that you love him very much