Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-12-2007, 11:26 AM   #11

Re: ouch...

So pleased you were given some ABs and pain killers, Tink, that should make you feel more comfortable over the weekend.

Also I hope you'll be able to get a prompt appointment to see the dentist, it looks like all the trouble you've been having may stem from your teeth..... let us know how it goes...take care!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
09-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #12

I'm so pleased for you Tink, there's nothing worse than being in pain. Hopefully the AB's will kick in soon and help also.
Good luck with the dentist. Were just about as bad here trying to get a Dentist to take on National Insurance patients. One's that the government pay for there treatment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-12-2007, 05:56 PM   #13

Tink - thanks for letting us know how you are getting on. I have been thinking about you. Makes us Brits appreciate our NHS, however poor it may be on occasions.

Take care!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
11-12-2007, 04:52 AM   #14

ugh..called the dentist today..just an answering machine..left a message, no call back..will try again in the morning...*looks at 4 more days of pain pills with worry*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
11-12-2007, 08:22 AM   #15

I really hope you get to see the dentist soon. Not my favorite place but it's great when your in pain and they sort you out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
11-12-2007, 09:03 AM   #16

*hugs* Tink. I think it's terrible only one dentist in your area will take your insurance Keep trying them, even if you have to go over there in person to get an appointment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
11-12-2007, 10:53 PM   #17

i called again this morning and the receptionist told me not to bother coming in and it would be a waste of my time...they are fully booked and she doubts anyone would cancel today. she told me i could try to arrive at 7:45am tomorrow for better luck. i am extremely frustrated and now the pain pills aren't even working anymore. i talked with my counselor today and she is trying to help me find someone who will take me...at least i am getting some help with the search. something really needs to happen fast. *fingers crossed*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
11-12-2007, 10:54 PM   #18

I'm a great believer in that there is nothing worse than dental pain!! So sorry you aren't having much luck, fingers crossed that it is resolved very soon xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-12-2007, 11:18 PM   #19

Do you think you can get there by 7:45? Are the roads OK after the awful storms? I do hope you can be seen tomorrow and get some relief; do keep us uupdated,,,(((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
12-12-2007, 12:16 AM   #20

I hope you get to see someone Tink, this really sucks for you *hugs*