Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
26-11-2007, 03:51 PM   #11

Re: Why are things so hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramble
Sorry I just popped 'over' to have a nose and had a look at this thread. My aunt was diagnosed with MS when her son was only young (2 or 3) and her husband had just been killed in a car accident. Despite ending up in a wheelchair a couple of years ago, she has coped really well with bringing up her son (who is now heading towards his 20's). U just wanted to say that so you had something to encourage your friend with in her bleaker moments. I also wanted to send her a hug, x

Thanks Ramble,Ill pass that on.Hearing things like this will hopefully help her feel more positive

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
26-11-2007, 05:33 PM   #12

Re: Why are things so hard

Oh how awful Erin, what a horrid man her ex seems to be. Hopefully people will see him for what he is, people can't just make an ap[earence after so long and take away a child surely? She should be entitiled to help with her son if she needs it I should think. Best of luck hun. x