Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
13-12-2006, 08:51 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning all, dry day here at them minute. Porsha seems unaffected by her difficult day yesterday. She is currently flying round the house at top spead playing chase with Bliss and Maud Not much planned for today. Might wrap some pressies up.

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
13-12-2006, 08:56 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Wednesday

Its damp here, all kitties out except Jac and Misty - they are still very shy, wont venture outside hopefully they will soon they are missing out!

Aching all over, would rather climb back into bed but its work as normal.

Have a great day all x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-12-2006, 10:06 AM   #3

Morning all, dismal looking damp day here, hope it will brighten a bit later........

Pleased to report an unscathed tree this morning ......... this must be the first year she hasn't gone up through the middle of it .............yet!!

Fran
~ pleased to hear Porsha appears unaffected by her day at the vets yesterday

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-12-2006, 10:06 AM   #4

Good morning - it looks as if we are due a decent day - unremarkable and dry but still at this amazing 12C (56F Eileen! ) Our local weather man cheered me up with last evenings forecast when he said that yesterday was the earliest time for sunset. Although there are still a few days until the actual shortest day, the mornings will be darker later, rather than the evenings darker earlier. Hope what I've written makes sense. The weather man didn't attempt to explain it ... he said it was complicated!

IT's the xmas fair tonight. Streets (both of them!) closed, santa, carol singers, hog roast, small fairground rides, extra farmers' market etc etc. Think we're going for a mooch around and then go for a curry. Yum!
Hope everyone has a good day, and that the bugs are leaving those of you with lurgi - be cheered that at least you should be fine for christmas.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-12-2006, 10:11 AM   #5

Last day of school for Dominik today so I will be picking him up at midday. Oh joy . Sebastian is currently screaming in his seat next to me at the top of his lungs. Nothing new there then - need to settle him so will chat later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
13-12-2006, 11:48 AM   #6

morning all. been out early, was in tescos at 8-45 and it was pretty quiet.
bought a turkey crown. plus a lump of gammon.
got 2 prezzys to wrap then thats my lot. OH bought me a prezzy so hes being all secretive LOL
off out with the dog in a minute, gotta go to the clinic and get some incontinace sheets for MIL. dont want no accidents while shes here, its either the sheets or sit her in a bin bag LOL
oh well have a good day all
hope the baby gives u some peace yola.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
13-12-2006, 01:30 PM   #7

Hi all, I'm back in body if not spirit, lol. I'm feeling a little more improved today, but still not exactly fighting fit. I hope I improve by sunday as I need to drive to Scotland, oh joy!! Actually have nothing much to do today, so will try to relax as much as possible (like that'll happen).
Hope everyone has a good day, DM hope you enjoy your street fair, they are usually good fun, and Yola, hope Sebastian settles soon. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
13-12-2006, 01:35 PM   #8

Afternoon everyone!!!

Been and took a customer's car to the dealer for them to fit a new mirror glass to their car then stopped for a cuppa with them and had a lovely chat.

The weather's totally naff here, blowing a gale and chucking it down with rain

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-12-2006, 03:49 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Hi all, I'm back in body if not spirit, lol. I'm feeling a little more improved today, but still not exactly fighting fit. I hope I improve by sunday as I need to drive to Scotland, oh joy!!
Pleased to hear you are on the mend Alex!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
13-12-2006, 08:35 PM   #10

So glad you are feeling better Alex x