Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
17-09-2006, 09:31 AM   #1

Sunday Thread..

Morning all, its beautiful here today, Not sure, but think my hubby came home on Friday! He has just gone again.. ..The wall is down in the kitchen, just got to wait for my kitchen to be delivered now....
More tubs to empty today...Have a good day all.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
17-09-2006, 09:34 AM   #2

Re: Sunday Thread..

Morning all....sunny day here today, yesterday it was so foggy-it looked like something out of wuthering heights!!
Hurt my leg yesterday....feel over a big tree root whilst out...v-painful so am hobbling around!
Not much planned for today...i was meant too be going too see the kittens armed with camera..but will see how the leg feels later on! We have a few guests for Sunday lunch today..should be nice, laid back day. Nice piece of Beef brought from a farm shop not too far away-looks lovely!
Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
17-09-2006, 09:48 AM   #3

morning all, ive just dragged my sorry **** out of bed LOL had a real hokey kokey night (in n out) got up at 7-30 had a coffee, fed straving cats then went back to bed till just after 9 gonna get my self sorted out and charlies taking me out on the bike, first trip out since my heart attack. so slowly does it. ill have to sort out a signal if i want him to stop urgently (flailing my arms around should do it J/K) should be ok, just feel a bit nervous though
have agood day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-09-2006, 10:00 AM   #4

Good morning.
it's nice and sunny here, so i'm not sure what the day holds.
have done a load of ironing, only because I was fed up seeing it sitting looking at me.
Have a shoulder of local lamb sitting studded with garlic and rosenmary ready to cook with spuds, carrots and green beans from the allotment. Bread & butter pudding and custard for after - maybe we won't be able to do anything after that huge repast!
Hope everyone has a lovely day - Cathy, enjoy the bike - take care; Luke - hope you make it ... think the lure of those kitties will win!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
17-09-2006, 10:38 AM   #5

A bit overcast but very warm here today.

Have almost finished shifting all the junk and rubbish out of the kitchen (having a real declutter day today) Was gonig to have a lie-in but I have such a lovely hubby he phoned me at 6:45am to say hello and to make sure me and the kids were ok. So much for my lie-in Thought I'd make the most of it and finish cleaning my kitchen bu it's very hard mopping floors when you've got a kitten attacking the mop

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
17-09-2006, 10:54 AM   #6

Morning everyone
Sunshine is trying to break through the clouds and it seems it will be a pleasant day. Been and done the weekly supermarket run so indoors now for the day cleaning and tidying and doing the washing!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-09-2006, 11:03 AM   #7

Morning all!

A beautiful day here, hard to believe we are half way through September. isn't it?!

It's going to be a pottering day in the garden here....making the most of it while it is dry.....

Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
17-09-2006, 12:17 PM   #8

Beautiful morning here, am off shortly to Coventry to look at a new car, excited!

Have a good day all.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-09-2006, 08:46 PM   #9

Beautiful sunny warm day here at last after a week of clouds, drizzle & chilly weather! This is the last full week of official Summer, so going to spend most of it outdoors messing around in the garden, enjoying it while it lasts!