Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-09-2006, 09:24 AM   #1

Good Morning....

Morning Ladies, we have rain this morning, 3 cats sitting at the door, hoping it will go off!
My two staffies have decided to rush around like dafties this morning, usually they are sound asleep at this time, even Mollie is up this morning!
Had planned to empty some more tubs today, and replant them for the winter...
Have a lovely day everybody..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
12-09-2006, 09:41 AM   #2

Re: Good Morning....

Morning Moli, morning all, had a thunder storm last night. Was overcast first thing this morning but the sun is now coming out
Busy day with the puppies again and waiting for the dogs' meat delivery - boy they are getting through some food at the minute!!

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
12-09-2006, 09:58 AM   #3

Morning all.

It's a bit overcast but rather muggy at the moment. Cats are sleeping and I'm just off to find some tile primer to make a start on the feature wall in my kitchen.

Have a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
12-09-2006, 10:28 AM   #4

Morning. Yawn. My wandering OH arrived home at 1.20 this morning. I didn't sleep before he arrived and we talked for an hour or so, so I didn't get to sleep until a couple of hours before I'm usually awake! We woke at 7.15 but didn't really get up till 9 I have a feeling I will be jet-lagged before the end of the day. He's taken Dinah for her booster now, apart from that we have no plans for the day. Weather looks good after yesterday's thunderstorm, so maybe a long dog walk will be good for everyone. Don't think the summer restrictions are lifted from Studland but we could find another dog-friendly beach perhaps.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-09-2006, 11:05 AM   #5

Morning all, we have cloud and sunny intervals here today. The thunderstorm we were forecast for last night didn't arrive so it is still very humid.

Didn't drop off to sleep until gone 4.00am last night but still woke up at 7.45 this morning

Nothing special planned for today.......just a pile of ironing!

Have a lovely day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-09-2006, 11:56 AM   #6

Not really been out today yet, but it doesn't seem too humid however it is overcast. I was planning to slowly walk into town with the pram today, but am having second thoughts now as in order to accomodate last night's anniversary wine I stopped taking my prescription codeine . . . BIG mistake. My tummy is really sore today and I'll have to resume my pain killer cocktail and don't think I'll be walking anywhere far.

I think my step-son, his fiancee and their little boy are coming over to see me and Sebastian at some point today which will break up the day a bit.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
12-09-2006, 12:04 PM   #7

Ooo Yola, I know exactly how you feel. You'll get through it, it'll just take time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-09-2006, 12:04 PM   #8

Hope you are not too sore Yola....You really should be taking it easy...Although new babies normally have other idea's......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
12-09-2006, 12:56 PM   #9

Yola! behave yourself! It's only a week!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
12-09-2006, 02:53 PM   #10

Afternoon all,

We didnt get the predicted thunderstorm last night - but we did get loads of flying ants.

Not on the school run this afternoon a friend is doing it.....looks like it may rain now though!

Nice cuppa me thinks x