Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
26-09-2006, 12:37 PM   #1

reggie did it again.

about 6 this morning i became aware of a weight pressing down on my chest, well bit panicy for a moment couldnt breath, thought sod this im having another heart attack, then woke up,found reggie sitting on my chest staring intently into my eyess, then that was it u could see the look of happiness on his face *yeaaaaa shes awake* and he proceeded to cover me with kitty kisses, IN THE MOUTH bleugh!!!!! all over my cheeks and a wet nose in the eye (that will wake u up LOL) so i lifted him off calling hima few names LOL so he settled down next to me for cuddles.
the 2 of them had kept me awake 1/2 the night play fighting, so now im tired and they have gone to sleep for the day, well they had been busy all night keeping us awake LOL
love em dearly but tonight they are in the hallway. i need some sleep.

Sadly Missed

Cats owned: Moggie
26-09-2006, 01:10 PM   #2

Re: reggie did it again.

Nelli Kim, now long gone, had a very bad habit of sleeping across my neck, in the end I had to ban her from the bedroom cos I got fed up of being choaked in the middle of the night. Luckily all the rest have tended to sleep at the bottome of the bed. Logoes

Catsey Veteran

26-09-2006, 01:17 PM   #3

i dont mind him sleeping next to me, but hes quite a weight on my chest. bless him hes only being loving

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
26-09-2006, 01:22 PM   #4

I used to have mine in my room when they were very small kittens, and I soon gave up on that idea!

Vitaani used to hide in mair hair! and the others would run up and over the bed, and then they would taunt me by parading in front of me and sleeping by the fire all day while I had to stay awake and do the housework!

So now they stay in the utility room!

Catsey Veteran

26-09-2006, 02:31 PM   #5

thing is cause we live in a flat theres only the hallway for them to sleep in.i dare not let them in the front room for 1 the dogs in there.2 they would scrap my rugs up.
so they are in the hallway tonight, and god help em if they kick off tonight

Catsey Veteran

26-09-2006, 10:29 PM   #6

well the 2 of them are lurking near the bedroom door waiting to be let in LOL no chance boys i want some sleep tonight. got a long day 2morrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-09-2006, 10:36 PM   #7

Be firm (says the woman with 2 cat who sleep at the bottom of the bed and one who looks as if he will be a pillow hugger)! lol

Catsey Veteran

27-09-2006, 08:39 AM   #8

well they had the right hump with me last night, ronnie was walking around shouting his mouth off, and trust me hes loud!!! very cocal is our ron. they evetully went quiet about 2am. they are now on the bed catching up with some sleep LOL