Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Trinity(DSH) Neo(RagxPer)Lily(Rag)
02-01-2007, 10:40 PM   #11

Re: New Kitten bob tail?

I have nothing against the cat protection league they may not have helped us but they gave to lovely kittens to my uncle and aunty a couple of months before we started looking and they are very happy. The lady passed our house but unfortunatly there was no kittens available at that moment in time. In the end we found our kittens from a lady who was about to get her two cats spayed and found out they were both pregnant and didnt want to get rid of the babies which the vet said he would do. I am sorry you have had a bad experience but there is no need to be angry at the cat protection league in general as every branch is different.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 cats
03-01-2007, 12:46 PM   #12

I know I would have been totally unsuitable to adopt a kitten from a rescue as I work all day and the local rescues will not let full-time workers adopt kittens. However I took little Alfie from a lady whose cat had had a litter and being black/black and white not easy to rehome. As I have got an older cat and a dog and safe access to outside he has settled in just fine and has a home that loves and cares for him.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
03-01-2007, 02:12 PM   #13

I didnt try the cpl because we live right next to a road in a small villiage. I bought kado for £45 he had very sticky eyes took him to the vets nxt day he was realy badly infested will fleas as well. The only thing i regret when we got kado is that we didnt get the other kitten in the litter that was left. Guinness was rescued from a so called friend who wasnt looking after him. Simon from a lady who just wanted a good home for him. He wasnt my first choice i also found a home for 3 others from the litters she had there good homes though. Two in bath, we took them down ther and a friend looked after ours but the day we got back she asked if she could keep her so to save the peace i said she could so i then got simon from the same litter. Then i found kay paid £35 for her. I know i shouldnt enocourage people to breed cats but they have a very pampered life now and i love them all to bits.