Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
03-03-2007, 09:36 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Saturday

Morning all, bright day here despite a wet night. I'm off to take Em and her friend to Netball Training soon and then not much else planned for the day. Hubby is working, so it'll be just general tidy round and washing I suppose .

Hope you all have a good weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
03-03-2007, 10:44 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Saturday

Morning! Sun is shining here again. If it stays dry and heats up a bit I might even venture into the garden for a spot of weeding!! Kids off to their saturday club soon, and then it's up to the town centre to pick up their new glasses! Hayley is almost wetting herself with excitement, lol!! We then havea friend of Hayleys coming over for tea and to play, so that'll be fun (for them, not me, it just means the noise level will rise, lol). Have a good day everyone and hope the sun shines wherever you are!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
03-03-2007, 10:46 AM   #3

Beautiful warm sunny morning here. Off to the market for a few polyanthus to brighten the planters.
It's a lunar eclipse tonight - from about 10.30pm apparently. The moon will turn a chestnut colour!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-03-2007, 03:26 PM   #4

Got my copy of 'Cat' Magazine from CP today . . . delighted to see the pic of Breeze and Wiggy looking so snuggly on the sofa! Well done Dawn on being a category winner

Just come back from town; picked up hubby's new,cute slimline glasses. He looks rather nice in them. Was surpised that they were able to accommodate his (astygmatism and acture short-sighteneness) prescription, but apartently lens technology has moved forward somewhat from the milk bottle bases of old

Had a lovely pizza and salad and wine and got my jacket christening by red wine when Dominik knocked the table thankfully it's machine washable!

Now back home - hubby's going to do some decorating and I'm going look after the little ones.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-03-2007, 05:34 PM   #5

A beautiful sunny morning here; mild and not windy, but showers are forecast for the afternoon and evening, so won't be able to see the lunar eclipse..! Been to the library to change my books, and am about to feed Onyx and Leia and then have my own lunch. No special plans, just papers, crossword and Catsey!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
03-03-2007, 09:07 PM   #6

I got my THE CAT yesterday & I saw Wiggy in it too...
I've had a busy day today, was at work overnight. Got up at 6am to do mating duty before I had a shower & rushed off to meet some friends to go to a CP conference. Been there all day - had a great time, got back had coffee with friends & just got in & had tea!