Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
30-10-2010, 09:50 AM   #1

Silly Saturday

Well, I got up at a silly time, 6.30 but that was because Posh was insistent. Rightly so, as it turned out, bad mammy had shut the door to the conservatory where her litter tray was and desperate puss had to cross her legs last night

Made the bright decision that as I was up so early I'd go to Curves at 8am, so I'm all stretched and supple now- NOT! It's getting harder I swear, but pleased that I'm sticking to healthy eating plan and hope to feel better for it. Drinking lots more water too and that has made a difference.

Alex, Take That tickets, great! I read this morning that 1 million got sold in 24 hours. I was one of the lucky ones too, my friend's friend managed to get spares so Helen (bezzie mate and BIG TT fan) and I can go to Cardiff on 15th June, I saw the Circus tour and loved it so much.

Not going far today, mostly housework, this evening- SCD and Xfactor- chinese and wine. Lovely

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-10-2010, 10:23 AM   #2

Re: Silly Saturday

Morning PP - morning everybody

Just had a runaway horse go down the road - don't know if it threw it's rider - sadle was half off. Luckily one of the neighbours caught it and a lady experienced with horses stopped - just walking the horse back down the road (country lane) to see if they can find the owner. Hope they are ok, he was a big horse.

Going to do a bit of cooking today (lasagna) and chil. Hoping my slanket is going to be delivered.

Have a good one everybody.

Catsey Veteran

30-10-2010, 10:39 AM   #3

A slanket, how marvellously decadent Emma,
Good idea though for these chilly evenings, saves on heating bills too. Mmmmm, may get his and hers for C pressies ( can we say Christmas yet... )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #4

Yeah say the C word. Its coming soon.

Anyhow Morning all......

Nothing much doing today, still got a tumble dryer to get.....

PP I empathise with Posh as when I was recovering from my Op it seemed to take me ages to get to the loo. But you must be MAD going to the gym at 8am.......loonacy......

Emma I hope the rider is okay. A slanket interesting .........may look at one for my sisters Christmas present she is always cold....and loves the sofa if she has 10 minutes.

See PP I said the C word for you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
30-10-2010, 12:25 PM   #5

It's a week today since our son got married and still no photos available, BT have managed to fix the photographer's landline but not broadband yet. The photos are readyto upload but he just can't do it, it's so frustrating so I thought you'd like one that OH took just to keep you going

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-10-2010, 12:53 PM   #6

Superb Mrs H...................I assume the head and hat were connected to a body?????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-10-2010, 01:04 PM   #7

Love that fascinator MrsH !!!!! I bet you looked stunning!

Catsey Veteran

30-10-2010, 03:54 PM   #8

Lovely colour choice Mrs H bet the whole outfit was matched by a beautiful smile

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #9

LOL @ MrsH!

Sunny and cold here, still only 10 C (49 F), not as windy. To the market then the library. You may remember our local library was badly damaged in a fire 2 years ago; it has reopened. Can't say I'm too fond of the re-do; completely rearranged, nothing where it used to be and has lost the comfy neighborhood feel it had before. I may just keep going to the other branch I was using, a bit further away, but I like it. And bus service was terrible today: there is a big rally down on the Mall, buses were so packed with people headed there that they were not stopping; didn't get home till almost 11 AM Bah!! Other than that, a nice day and am about to go have lunch.

What is a slanket?

Poor Posh, bad mummy! Hope it's a good day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
30-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #10

Morning, all.
Is a slanket similar to this? Because I already have several of those on my Christmas list for my parent's and K's parents
http://www.lakeside.com/details.asp?...tt=%3FSGW&N=36

Oy, I am not one for dramatics but I must admit that appointment I had yesterday for the IUD...OMG. Very painful and unpleasant. My uterus was not happy with me last night, it wanted to push that device out and it wasn't till a couple hours later that it finally settled down. Solomon was a good boy and laid with mommy till it passed. K stopped by the liquor store to get me Baileys to eat poured over ice cream as I don't drink but I really needed something to calm things down in there. Feel much better today. I must have a temperamental uterus Ah well, will be worth it if it lasts five to seven years. A little shocked when they rang me up and said I owed $341 for it...it better work for that kind of money and pain!
Quiet day here except just a quick stop to the pharmacy to see if my special ordered meds are in yet. Not much more except some catch up on housework. It hurt too bad to move around last night and I'm afraid kitties litter box wasn't cleaned ..things like that. Amazing how much can get behind when I'm out of commision for one night around here, lol. I really can never get sick or this place would go to ruins, lol
Sun is shining, 54 degrees. I have made out a list and my goal is to complete all of my Christmas shopping next week. Always wanted to be an early bird but never have before..this year I will do it!! I hope..lol.
Have a good day, all.