Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-10-2010, 08:13 PM   #11

Re: Thursday daily

LOL, now I definitely wish we lived closer... I'd give you my excess pots and you could let me try sloe vodka!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
14-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #12

Hi, all. Been so busy since yesterday morning. Will have a bit of a settle down today and then tomorrow we are off to the pumpkin patch with K's mom and stepdad.
Called my psych to get an appt. in and apparently they are cross with me and I had rescheduled for tomorrow and I don't remember doing that so they said they would reschedule things again but I must show up this time; honestly I don't remember doing any of that so it's a little unsettling to know they seem to be frustrated with me. Maybe these new pills are not so great, I get sleep and my anxiety relaxes but maybe a bit too much because I forget things I normally never would?? I really like my psych too so I'm kind of bummed out the way the scheduler talked to me--she is normally so nice and polite I'm inclined to think I was in the wrong but I didn't realize I did it and I'm just kind of confused now. Oh well, I guess I'll just show up at this appt. which I've written down straight away on my calendar with a big note to not miss it. I'd hate to have to find a new psych because I did something I don't remember!
The window sill perch is great but it is hard to close our window at night with it on so K is just going to bolt it to the wall underneath the window. It said it should work in all windows open and shut but K says we have odd windows. It's a lot larger than I thought.
Apparently my half sister has disowned me because she found out I have no desire to have children on a social site I am on that she friended me through and she thinks I'm a despicable person now...that's fine, we never were close and only resumed contact recently so that is fine she can think I'm horrible
I feel a little confused today, like people are getting mad at me and I don't understand what I've done. I bet a library trip an a quiet day reading will settle my mind. Maybe things have just been more hectic since the settlement came last week and I am a little overwhelmed?
I've also been a little distracted with the arrival of Zero. Maybe I just need a quiet day, I usually have much more quite and peace than I've had in this last week..maybe it's a bit too much.
Anyhow, hope you all have/had a good day. Maybe I will just relax and take pictures of furchildren, that sounds like a safe activity

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-10-2010, 09:00 PM   #13

Oh dear Tink, sounds like you have had an awful confusing day. Sorry you feel like this and hope you feel more focused soon. Probably you have such a lot going on right now that you are a little overwhelmed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-10-2010, 09:33 PM   #14

You have had a lot of stress and activity lately, and as you mentioned, maybe the new medication needs to be adjusted. It wasn't very tactful or professional of the scheduler to let irritation show in her response! I did scheduling for my doctors and patients could be a tad annoying sometimes but always tried to keep my cool....
A quiet day with a good book and the furries sounds like just what the doctor ordered! (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Mrs H I do not envy you the ironing...."shudder"

Calismum....sure she is not an escapee? remember that animated film about Chickens??? "Chicken run" ..........maybe a break out? .

Back from the vets Sal has to have surgery she has a "Fibromatous Epulis" try saying that!!! it means a small in her case oral tumor. She is going to be booked in to get it removed before it gets out of hand.
Here is a link. http://www.bobmckee.com/Client%20Inf...%20Epulis.html

Get her ears cleaned out at the same time. Two birds one Op.

I am sure Moli's Moli had an Op for soemthing similar to this a few years ago??? Pat am I right?
You have some memory Kazz, Mollie twice had the op, came through them no bother....
Give gorgeous Sal a cuddle from me....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
14-10-2010, 10:09 PM   #16

Thanks guys, I started tidying up around the house and I feel a little bit better now..organize the house=organize the mind?
I have to go get litter for the ferrets and drop off some clothing donations but I've decided that's all I'm doing out and about today, lol.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-10-2010, 10:39 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
LOL, now I definitely wish we lived closer... I'd give you my excess pots and you could let me try sloe vodka!
You'd always be welcome Eileen!