Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-04-2016, 08:43 AM   #1

Kick start Friday!

Good morning everyone.

Thinking of mags today x

I thought after seeing how many members came on yesterday to support mags, it shows that we are all still hovering about in the background keeping an eye on catsey.

I thought it would be a good opportunity to try and kick start the forum again ☺

I have started by updating my profile now that we have new addition mia who joined our family in December ☺

Hope to see others coming to say hello ☺

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-04-2016, 12:27 PM   #2

Re: Kick start Friday!

Hi Pamela it was a tonic to see some 'old' faces here yesterday. I still look in most days to see if there is any news.

Is Mia an addition to your feline family? My daughter's cat is called Mia too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-04-2016, 12:48 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Hi Pamela it was a tonic to see some 'old' faces here yesterday. I still look in most days to see if there is any news.

Is Mia an addition to your feline family? My daughter's cat is called Mia too
Hi mags ☺ mia is a brittany (spaniel type) we got her in December as a rescue and travelled to leeds the week before Christmas to get her! I will post pics tonight of her ☺

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
08-04-2016, 11:36 PM   #4

It was so lovely to see so many 'old' faces. I do pop in here most days, but confess I don't often post.

We have only 1 cat now, our dear little Rosie, who is 16 years old.

Last March we lost our darling Caleb lurcher to osteosarcoma and I was absolutely devastated, he was my heart dog and was only 9. He had his cancerous leg amputated and the plan was for him to have chemo but sadly he got DIC a rare complication and we had no choice but to say goodbye as all his organs were shutting down. He was given 2 lots of plasma, but it couldn't save him. He had given 21 units of blood for Pet Blood Bank UK, so had saved many other dogs, bless him. We still have Poppy greyhound who will be 8 next month and have now adopted Riley Galgo from Spain. He is 3 years old and we got him last April. He is crazy and mischievous but we love him so much!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
09-04-2016, 09:55 AM   #5

Hullo all, nice to see everyone back on here. Hope everyone is well and furbabies are happy.Pamela, lovely photos of Mia. Kim, sorry that you lost your beautiful dog at such a young age too.What a terrible time for you all.

i do so hope that the forum will start up again. I check most days but the "NEW POSTS" button doesn't seem to show up any new posts, even when there are some. Might just be my computer.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.