Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Black and white
21-03-2016, 02:01 PM   #1

Custom Pet Photograph Hearts

Custom pet photograph hearts now available! once you have placed your order you will need to send me the photo you would like to use - the higher quality the picture is, the better the item will ultimately turn out but I can try my best to work with most images. Your pet's name will feature on the reverse!

[link removed]

Any questions, feel free to message me!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
21-03-2016, 07:57 PM   #2

Re: Custom Pet Photograph Hearts

These are beautiful. You are very talented. Do you ship to New Zealand? If so I may just be interested in getting one of these (or 2 or 3). Oh by the way, welcome to Catsey. We'd love to hear a little about your own kitty.

21-03-2016, 08:10 PM   #3

I do indeed ship to New Zealand! I would just need to work out costs for you, I'll have a look properly on my computer tomorrow

I have two kitties! Puss and Fleur, otherwise known as Fat Cat and Little Cat hehe I'll post some pics!

22-03-2016, 01:12 PM   #4

Hi, shipping to New Zealand for 2-3 hearts would be around £10 as I send everything with a tracking code to be on the safe side!