Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-01-2016, 02:22 PM   #1

Thursday

Afternoon everyone.

Hoep you are all warm at home. Its miserable weather here. Im just chilling at home with my 2 pooches and pussy cats

Need to start looking at the wedding stuff as i haven't done anything yet!! Also looking at what jobs are out there as its time for a change due to a few reasons.

Hope you all have a good day

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
07-01-2016, 07:51 PM   #2

Re: Thursday

Afternoon Pamela and any one who might follow.
It's Friday morning here - still and calm but sort of good for quakes. We had three during the night. Good news from EQC They will start repairing my house towards the end of February (or so they say). We will have to be out of it for around 4-6 months. I'm worried about my animals, especially my cats as they have led a very sheltered, mainly indoor life, and I don't think they would take kindly to a boarding cattery.Hopefully I can find temporary accomodation that allows pets.

Pamela, I hope your leg is a bit improved and you're enjoying your days off.You have plenty to keep you occupied, I'm sure.Hope you find exactly the right job.

Must go to work now Love to all Catsey members and their kitties. Have a great day everyone.