Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-10-2015, 09:37 AM   #1

missing our dailies Sunday

Good morning everyone,

Hope you are all well and furbabies are having lots of fun

Been quite a while since we had a daily so thought i would start 1 today and see if we can get a couple of replies.

I am loaded with the cold today but i have organised a walk for springer rescue volunteers and their dogs. OH is now coming which means i will be able to take photos for the main charity social media page.

Got a beautiful day for it as its nice and clear here today. I havent been out though as OH was a darling and took Barney out to let me sleep.

Off to OH mums later to see how their male shepherd is doing as he has had an op on his cruciate recently.

Hope you are all having a lovely day and hopefully see some replies and get the forum alive again

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
11-10-2015, 07:49 PM   #2

Re: missing our dailies Sunday

Good morning Pamela and all to follow. It's Monday morning here after a very warm weekend.I managed to get loads of washing done. I do hope you enjoy your outing with the springer rescue group and your cold improves quickly. Nothing worse than having a cold when the weather is beautiful. Your parents poor dog - cruciate ligament problems are not fun and there is a long recovery time after the operation. I know beacause Willow had to have hers operated on.
I'm so pleased to see a Daily again. Let's keep it up.

Love to all Catsey cats and their owners.I'm off to work now and EQC have just arrived to have a look at my garage. Wish they'd do something about the house instead.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
12-10-2015, 01:47 AM   #3

Re: missing our dailies Sunday

Technically Monday here but im still up.

Still missing our wee Henri, doubt i will ever get over losing one so young

Lucy (dog) booked for her spay at the end of the week. Eight months this week. She had a season so our vet happy to proceed

Looking a robust cat tree for the cat rooms if anyone can recommend any