Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #11

Re: Tuppence

Oh Shelley, I am so sorry to hear the concerns over Tuppence's health have stopped you going away but you wouldn't feel comfortable going with worrying about her, I know. Fingers well and truly crossed for that miracle.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-08-2013, 11:19 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
here is an update on Tuppence.
She had been doing reasonably ok, but since the hot weather started she hasn't been eating great amounts. The polyp or whatever it is has grown significantly,it got inflamed and is the size of a marble. We took her to the vets yesterday and he has given her a very strong dose of steroid and AB's, we are to take her back on tuesday to see if it has reduced in size. He thinks she isn't eating properly because she has some infection over some of her teeth. It is just a matter of waiting to see how things pan out. She is enjoying going out in the garden and spends long periods of time out there. I am tempting her to eat with small frequent amounts. We should have been going away today so we are all feeling a bit down at the moment. We are hoping for a miracle.
I will try to arrange a miracle. Finger and paws crossed this end.........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
04-08-2013, 11:32 PM   #13

Distant healing sent from us x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
05-08-2013, 01:58 AM   #14

Sending healing thought and a hug to you and Tuppence fingers crosssed she get better and that the hot weather cools down a bit soon.

Sally

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-08-2013, 08:38 AM   #15

Sending lots of healing vibes and chin tickles from all of us in my wee family xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #16

thank you for all you'r healing vibes, prayers, crossed fingers, good wishes.
Although the polyp is still the same size, she has been eating better and i feel she has put some weight back on.
we took her back to the vets yesterday and he feels optimistic about her. He says the surface of the polyp is less angry and is possibly drying out. Because she is still enjoying life he wants to give her a chance.He gave her a repeat injection and wants to see her on saturday.
We are going to Scotland today and leaving her in the care of our neighbour, who has a list of instructions as long as her arm. She is taking tup to her appointment. Howard will be back on the 19th and will take her to her next appointment as we think the vet wants to continue the treatment for now.
Please keep her in your thoughts

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-08-2013, 01:03 PM   #17

All sorts of healing vibes being sent for Tuppence, Shelley. Perhaps as the weather has cooled down a bit it suits her better? I know most cats don't eat much when it's really hot.

Have a safe journey to Scotland.

Catsey Veteran

08-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #18

Thank you Angie x

Catsey Veteran

12-08-2013, 06:35 PM   #19

Had two updates whilst we have been in Scotland.on sat the Vet was concerned that the

Catsey Veteran

12-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #20

Had two updates whilst we have been on hol.on sat Vet concerned ad lump not shrunk,he thinks it may be the injections making her look ok?mo WHO is caring for her had rung today to say she is ok in herself,crying for food and going to the loo.i hope she is enjoying having the Run of the house and garden,dog Free.Howard will take her for her next appountment a week today.