Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
27-04-2007, 11:09 AM   #1

Chaos at the Chateau

Did anyone watch this last night?

Its normally funny but it was horrible last night, they had a business lunch thing going on at the Chateau (in Slovakia) and they told the farmer who lived next to them if he could not use the road today (The farmer uses it to transport fertiliser n stuff) coz she didn't want to smell, as they would be out side!

Anyway the farmer didn't listen to her and just carried on using the road (she was fuming.) I think the next day she tried calling the two puppies they had (they were so gorgeous) and they didn't turn up. Later that day she found one of the hung from a tree..... (you know when you can just feel blood drain from your face... I felt it when she said that, it was horrible ) n the other puppy was found at the road side dead. Clearly both were murdered... I was horrified watching it. People are so cruel.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
28-04-2007, 02:38 PM   #2

Re: Chaos at the Chateau

OMG.... how can ppl be so cruel.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
28-04-2007, 02:56 PM   #3

Re: Chaos at the Chateau

Doesn't sound like entertainment to me.