Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-05-2022, 11:07 PM   #1

Friday daily

Evening ladies,

Bit of a late daily tonight. Cant sleep so came downstairs for a while. Starting to struggle to get to sleep again, not sure why.

Had a busy week at work but thankfully have now finished up for a week. Got a ladies run to inverness on teh bikes on Monday then i will head home on the Tuesday whilst they continue on to Durness. I have my sisters wedding next Friday so i cant really do the full trip. I am then back at work the following Monday/Tuesday then off for around 10days due to my day off, the bank holidays and another weeks holiday. It wasnt meant to work out that way but never mind!

Dinky, how are you doing? Are the cats still liking teh food you got them? Has the stuff for Dickens arrived yet? I do hope it comes soon.

Shelley, how are you? Do you get the bank holidays off in June for the jubilee as well?