Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-05-2022, 07:48 PM   #1

Monday daily

Good evening ladies,

How are you today?

Shelley did you have a nice day? Have you done much today?

Dinky, how are you? How are the cats today? I do hope they are all behaving themselves

Harris brought us 2 presents today. First time he was out, he brought us back a vole. 2nd time, i went to let him in and he had a baby rabbit in his mouth Felt so sorry for the wee thing!! He wasnt for giving it up either so was kept outside until i could eventually lift him and put him in without the bunny. He is away out again just now so hoping he doesnt bring anything in this time!!

I have had a busy but good day. I spent 2.5hours cleaning the house today so it looks lovely!! Met my friend for lunch which was nice. Came home, weeded my garden as it was awful with weeds, planted some new flowers and put some seeds in my greenhouse box as i have had a few of the tent like ones and they have all been ruined with winds dont think i will get another!!

Just sitting watching a female motorbike rider called Itchy Boots on Youtube, she is fantastic and travels all over the world on her own on her motorbike!

Have a lovely evening