Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
13-11-2006, 12:37 PM   #1

How come there is such a charcter difference?

Between Bella & Missy? Littermates, brought up exactly the same way..but so different! Bella is very laid back, loves attention yet is independant and is definatley the boss of all cats! Whereas Missy isn't cuddley, strains to get away when picked up, plays wildlys, is really 'scratchy', doesn't like to be far from her owners and is shy around those she doesn't know..
So how come such a charcter difference? I know each cat is an individual but the charcter difference between the sisters is quite amazing...when we popped to see my sis n her family who have Missy (they live across the road from us) I was kinda taken a back at how different she was from Bella..

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
13-11-2006, 01:08 PM   #2

Re: How come there is such a charcter difference?

I have a brother and sister and they have very diffents characters as well. Tilly is very cuddly whilst buster isn't he prefers to rub around my legs. Also Till;y is very nervous and buster is more adventurous so they are relatively opposite of each other..

Sally