Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Black Long-Haired Domestic
06-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #11

Re: Satellite of Love~

Thank-You Kind People~ Just keeping the flat even sweeter & more calm than usual; Maxfield, Satellite's dog-brother is being a gem~

07-06-2012, 04:06 AM   #12

Thank-You all so much; she is an amazing little girl indeed; able to move around fairly well; totally interested in her food(she & her dog-brother Maxfield are both on the raw diet) and....using her litter-box already! I was worried about the fact that she hadn't pooped in four days but gave her some cooked butternut squash last night and Voile~she did the deed this afternoon & I cried; just as I did when I came i n and found she had managed to use the box the day she arrived home to pee! It's the little things in life sometimes...Btw, Maxi is being so gentle & kind; our little flat is sweet, warm, loving nest of recouporation these days~

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-06-2012, 09:42 AM   #13

Lovely to hear that Satellite is doing so very well Miss V. She sounds as if she has the perfect atmosphere for recuperation.

I am looking forward to seeing a photo of her and her dog-brother Maxi too.

13-06-2012, 02:42 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss V
Any support from someone who has an older front-leg amputee would be greatly appreciated!
Hello Again~Sattie is coming along well; transitioning beautifully! Has anyone else had a Senior cat with a front-leg amputation to share insights with?