Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
16-12-2005, 12:33 PM   #1

Men!!!!!

Well I truly and utterly give up

Hubby's just phoned me he's gone and bought an 'N' reg Rover for £40, unfortunately the vehicle has already been registered as scrap to the DVLA so now I've got to re-register it as road-worthy. Don't worry guy's it's completely legal I've spoken the the DVLA

I know there's gonna be a bit of profit in the car but arrgggggghhhhh we've only just managed to get rid of customers cars from our drive and now we've aquired another vehicle. I do love his £40 deals really, the last £40 deal we made a nice £300 profit on but it's the money we are going to have to spend on sorting it out that's getting to me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
16-12-2005, 01:33 PM   #2

Re: Men!!!!!

lol men and motors, that sounds like the sort of thing my other half would do!!!

He was looking at ebay and the damaged cars the other day as we want to replace our old workhorse the Mondeo. I don't mind if they need mechanical repair and he is a very good mechanic, but we would have to pay for any bodywork to be done on a car.

Good luck with the Rover I hope it turns a good profit when/if you come to sell it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
16-12-2005, 01:39 PM   #3

It could be worse Nae
He could be spending much more money and more time at the golf course or gambling.
He could be a keep fit freak

He could be out womanising

You know where he is, and what he's doing, so even if the car parts on the drive p*** you off (and they would me too!) think kindly of him. £40 deposit and he'll be happy for weeks (and might even make a bit on the side).

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp...p=ZNxdm824YYGB

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
16-12-2005, 03:21 PM   #4

Car parts in the drive you gotta be joking more like in my flippin' kitchen

Hopefully once he's managed to get rid of another customer's car from the workshop which should be Monday it can go up there out the way