Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
15-12-2005, 09:38 AM   #1

Daily shred/Thursday

It's so mild! Phew

Well, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration........
The Christmas Street Fair was good fun last night, and we ended up at The Crown for supper, so went off to bed plumptious after way too much to eat and drink.
Today - finish doing decorations, ironing and a bit of work in the garden, before the predicted cold snap arrives.
have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-12-2005, 10:48 AM   #2

Re: Daily shred/Thursday

Yes - it's quite spring-like here too!!

I'm off to Coventry shortly to meet with my new client to discuss his budget and how we 'move forward' on the project. Dropped Dominik off at his holiday care club at school - it was strange taking him down without his little uniform on. He was upset a bit coz I had to leave him in the assembly hall and there were lots of big kids hurtling around. Still - he will spend most of the day in his usual classroom with his usual chums!

Catch everyone upon my return

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
15-12-2005, 11:07 AM   #3

morning all.just been out with hubby n dog for a walk in the woods,was nice to walk with out being outta breath this non smoking larks alright no chest pains while i was out which is good as well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
15-12-2005, 11:21 AM   #4

Morning all, feeling shattered from the shop 'till you drop' expedition last night Going to wrap a few pressies and just tidy round today...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
15-12-2005, 11:31 AM   #5

Morning all, a seemingly quiet day today. We have some guests coming for lunch and thats about it, in our household the christmas presents are all brought, wrapped and under the tree.
Aren't we super organised

Catsey Veteran

15-12-2005, 11:54 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke
in our household the christmas presents are all brought, wrapped and under the tree.
Aren't we super organised
OMG I am starting to panic now haven't even finished buying mine let alone wrapped them

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
15-12-2005, 11:59 AM   #7

well it wasn't the easy option Fran, we did all our christmas shopping in 2 days, late night shopping is a gift too!!
I think the best expereince is trying to wrap presents, and having a kitten and a nearly 11 month old puppy, destroying the paper before you can even get it off the roll!!!
Elsa had been playing with some glittery gift tags, at the end of the evenig that the pets helped me wrap the pressies, Elsa was running around 'shimmering'

Catsey Veteran

15-12-2005, 12:03 PM   #8

Lol, I wrapped a few pressies yesterday with little 'helpers' in the form of Lucky, Claude and Clooney At one point I nearly wrapped Clooney up as he was asleep in one of the bags Lucky kept pawing me to fuss her and kept getting sticky tape stuck to her paws What should have been a half hour job turned into about 2 hours I think!!

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
15-12-2005, 12:06 PM   #9

A tip i learnt regarding pressents and our feline friends, never trust them for not even 5 minutes with the ribbon binding that i often use for the the presents, you know the sort you tie around then stick those curly sorta ribbons on top? well i left the little madam in the room with some, came back to see it wrapped around the room......twice!

Catsey Veteran

15-12-2005, 12:08 PM   #10

I gave up using ribbon for presents years ago for exactly that reason Luke