Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-10-2006, 03:52 PM   #21

Re: Ginger

Lovely photos of Ginger BT and permanent memories, it will take a while to get over his loss (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-10-2006, 07:54 PM   #22

He was a lovely boy! It's such a shock when they go suddenly like that with no warning; happened to me when Patches died in her sleep. But at least it wasn't a lingering illness with pain, and you were spared having to make that wrenching decision to let him go....(((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
04-10-2006, 08:25 PM   #23

He was such a lovely kitty Des, big hugs to you xxx

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
04-10-2006, 08:35 PM   #24

He was. I am glad that we didn't have to go through a lingering illness, but to be honest, making 'that' decision isn't somethign that bothers me as such, as it generally means I am setting them free from an illness, and also that I have warning, and can spoil them the last night, and say everything I Want to say to them. That may sound odd, but I do think of it as an act of love and kindness, and while I dont like having to make it, I do it for them, and it isn't something I dread, and not something I would ever put off.