Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
06-04-2023, 06:12 AM   #1

Thursday Daily

Good morning ladies
Thursday 4:15pm here and it's been a nice day but now starting to get cold. Rain is forecast tonight and I'm hoping it's not going to be too heavy We've just turned the heat pump on in the lounge. I didn't go out anywhere today as I wanted to clean out the bathroom. I just got started when Brenna called in with some Easter eggs for me and Janna.She stayed and had a hot cross bun and was then heading out to the airport to pick up some money cards ,then start work at the clinic at midday.They are flying to Florida on Saturday so we're all praying that Oren will be OK. He doesn't want to go but they're determined to get him on the plane. He would love it once he got there, I know. Oh no, it's just started raining now. ! Janna's going to put the brolly sheet down in the conservatory. My cousin didn't ring me this morning. I normally ring her but she said that she'd ring me today as she was expecting a call from her mechanic about her car which needs the starter motor replaced. We don't seem to be getting on too good again, but I'm sure I haven't said anything to offend her again. She's never been the same since we had that last row.

PAMELA,I suppose you will have finished up work for the Easter break now. I hope that you get a bit of decent weather and are able to get out on your bike. The girls will be looking forward to some nice long walks as well, Pamela. I hope you find some time to relax a bit as well. Are you going to see your dad and sister over Easter at all?

SHELLEY, sorry that you're having a spell of rain, but at least you've got your jigsaw and book .Hopefully the weather will clear a bit for you soon. Did you find anything nice in Stranraer yesterday ? That chippy lunch sounds nice on a windy day. I suppose Reuben is pleased to be back home in his own garden where everything is familiar. I'm glad he's continuing to do well.

Well ladies ,I'm off to do tea. - chicken and brie pie and a hot kale salad for us tonight. Then I've got to watch the final episode of The Dog House NZ tonight.

Have a super Thursday Pamela and Shelley.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-04-2023, 07:51 AM   #2

Re: Thursday Daily

Good morning ladies,

It’s actually dry and quite nice here today and I’m off from today until Tuesday.

Dinky I do hope the rain doesn’t get heavy and cause any more leaks. Keeping everything crossed. Also hoping Oren will go on the plane as like you said, he will love it when he gets there!! Don’t look too much into your cousin not phoning you, she maybe just got distracted after the mechanic phoned her.

Shelley I hope you are having a lovely time at the caravan. Hopefully the weather for you is the same as it is here for me today and you can enjoy son wee nice walks with the pups.

Iam going over to see my dad today. He was meant to get an operation yesterday but it didn’t go ahead for s few reasons. Long story!! We also brought our boy home last night so I was a bit teary between that and everything going on with dad yesterday who is fine now.

Work hasn’t been great last week as my flowleader has questioned how much work me and one of my team mates are doing as we haven’t submitted many IT requests but it’s not really our job to do it and there’s no set target. I was quite stress about it over the weekend and my colleague and I ended up speaking to one of the managers about it which meant we were both kept quite busy which was great. Hoping to hear about the job I went got soon as well!

We have my friends wedding tonight as well which will be nice.

Anyway ladies have a lovely day ��

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-04-2023, 09:18 AM   #3

Re: Thursday Daily

Morning,
Yes Pamela, we have the same weather, bright and sunny.
Today we are going shopping in Newton Stewart and will no doubt have lunch out.
We are tending to do this instead of eating out in the evening.
My cousin is coming to her van today so we will do some dog walks together.
I hope your dad gets his op soon.
What are you going to do with Barney's ashes?
Dinky, i do hope they manage to get Oren onto the plane and that they all have a good time in Florida.