Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-04-2023, 08:53 PM   #1

Sunday Evening

Good evening ladies,

Bit of a late one but had a bit of a busy day. We took the girls for a 5mile walk this morning. We then decided we were going to do some work in the garden. Steven pressure washed both the top and bottom patio whilst i weeded and tidied a few things up then i decided i wanted new edging for the garden as ours was rotting away. Bought some picket style fence edge and also bought new "chuckies" garden stones to fill in the gaps as we dramatically reduced the size of our flower beds as the dogs kept standing on the flowers , well mainly Barney!! Both flower beds were quite large but bare as we couldnt have flowers in them. It is looking lovely now, just need some new lights and garden furniture and it will look great!! Steven is wanting to buy a fire pit as well for the garden.

I also got my bike back yesterday and it is running so nice, we were going to go out on them today but the garden took priority as it badly needed done.

Anyway, thats been my weekend, hope you had a good one ladies

Take care