Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-04-2023, 08:48 AM   #1

April fools Saturday

Good morning ladies

Happy Saturday!! Its a bit grey here today but i think its dry ( i havent looked out of the window yet!) The girls managed to get out of the kitchen again this morning at 5am after Steven let them out for a pee. He deliberately didnt let the door catch , catch as my kitchen handle is broken. No idea how they managed to open the door inwards towards them to get out as Skye wouldnt paw the door and Harris was out. Was nice having a sleep with them for a few hours though once they found their way up to us.

Picking my motorbike up today as its been in the garage getting fixed and serviced so i am really hoping it doesnt rain before and during when i pick it up. I feel like a new rider getting a bike for the first time as its been about 5month since i last rode it!!

Dinky, how has the weather been at yours? I do hope it hasnt rained and you have no more leaks. How are the cats doing? All good i hope.

Shelley, sounds like you have picked up a few bargains at your last fair. What a shame your dad came home a day early, i do hope he is ok. Glad Reuben is enjoying being back in his own garden.

Have a great day ladies and be aware of any April fools tricks until lunch time today!!