Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
22-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #1

Sunday daily

Hello. Weather is wet & windy. Jobs are all done so I am taking the girls to Merry Hill today
We have a lodger with us, a yellow lab called Star - I'll post a photo of her later when my batteries are charged. Kazz has met her.
Dogs have been walked & fed. Other creatures all fed & sorted.
So a cuppa & then get off to Merry Hill I suppose..... oh I love shopping!...NOT!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
22-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #2

Re: Sunday daily

Morning! Son and fiancee are here this weekend, they've booked the venue for the wedding (23rd Oct next year) and today they've going to meet with a possible photographer but from what they were saying, I think they're really impressed by a husband and wife team they saw in London.

It's pretty gloomy here today but I'm sure it was clear, bright and sunny when I got up at 8.00 or did I dream that?

Is everyone making their Christmas puddings? It is "stir-up Sunday" after all. I must admit I buy mine, I usually get the most expensive, most luxurious supermarket ones in their post-Christmas sales for very little money. They mature all year and taste great by the time we want them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-11-2009, 12:27 PM   #3

Morning all.I am up, had boiled eggs for brekky, and having a look on here before I pop off again. its been raining here and kinda gloomy.You still have Star then Kelly she is lovely....I have to say how you got her out of the meeting is beyond me...she had stolen a few hearts....Mrs H I think a photographer has to be someone you gell with. Anyhow not sure what I am foing apart from putting up some shelves, so may see you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #4

Morning all! Very wet here this morning, just had a heavy downpour but glad to say Kizzy came in just before it started and only had slightly damp dusters. Pip and Kizzy have been whizzing about with rough-house games but now seem to have settled for a snooze - I can't hear them rushing about atm, so all is relatively peaceful.

I hope all Catseyers are well, safe and dry and enjoying their Sunday. I have some urgent transcription to do, so will pop in later - not a long bit of work, and hopefully will be finished in short order! Will pop in later.

Happy Birthday Erin - what are you up to today? Haven't heard from you in a while ..........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
22-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #5

Hello
Been up early this morning, in time to watch Imogen's latest acrobatic show! She has taken to walking along the stair bannister rail above the hallway The show is then always finished off by a crazy dash up and down the stairs, she loves the new house!
Not much planned for the rest of the day-I've re-organised the pantry and done the hoovering so now I'm going to make the most of being reconnected to the internet and stay out of the rain!
Have a good day all
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-11-2009, 12:50 PM   #6

Hi Liz - are you well settled in your new home now? You've managed very quickly if you are ..... bet you are really looking forward to the festive season. Lots of cuddles for Imogen. I think we all need pictures of her in her new home, walking along that bannister ........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
22-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #7

Hi Angie,
I emptied the last of the boxes yesterday, it's so nice to finally have everything in and sorted. Unpacking has been a good way of taking my mind off things to be honest after such a horrible start to living here. Imogen is now fast asleep on the back of the chair but I'll try and get some photos of her next balancing act! We also had an incident of exploring the chimney-I came down to a strange black cat in my living room! Thankfully she hasn't shown any more interest!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #8

Hi all! Sunny and chilly here, same as yesterday. 10 (50F) and a rather brisk wind. I got out the long johns today... you probably don't want to know that! The market was jammed; people buying for the holiday Thursday, people with overflowing carts. Thank heaven for Express checkout lanes. No news here; about to have lunch and settle with the papers and crossword.

Glad you're settling, Liz, and definitely would like to see Imogen's tightrope act! Stay warm and dry, people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
22-11-2009, 05:35 PM   #9

Hi, all!
Raining here again and a wind advisory for the next few hours. I'm starting to get used to it, this wind just does not want to pass us, LOL! (Well actually it passes then another appears shortly after).
Just relaxing today. K is in a bad mood this weekend so I've just been trying to be upbeat and not let it rub off on me (he gets grumpy when he's worried about finances). This darn recession has a lot of people stressed out though. I try to tell him it could be much worse but he just doesn't want to hear it so I just need to let him get the grumpiness out of his system.
Thanksgiving in a couple days...sister in law and fiance coming to visit and stay at their mother's (about twenty minutes away). We are both a little agitated as there is friction between me and her fiance..but that's a long story. I just hope it's not drama.
Been very tired and sleeping alot but I think it's just due to female issues. Or maybe I'm going into hibernation
Ah well, hope you all have a good one!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-11-2009, 10:05 PM   #10

Grumpy OH's Tink . . . tell me about it. I think mine has adopted grump as his primary personality trait

I got absolutely soaked today as the heavens opened just as Dominik was going riding. Silly me only took a woolley jumper as rain was not forecast This afternoon saw us going out for a farewell roast dinner party in town as some good friends are deserting Reading and heading back 'home' to Norwich.

Voice is a tiny bit better, but still disappears mid-sentence. I hope the soaking won't affect me adversely.

Off to bed shortly as I'm very tired.