Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
28-10-2008, 08:46 PM   #1

Missing Beauty already ...

and she's only upstairs!

I'll really miss her when she's not here any more, more than words can say

I keep thinking, am I doing the right thing for her ? I feel like a murderer already and Beauty's not gone yet

I may have made a few posts that most people don't approve of, but it's because I'm doing my best to cope in the way I find most useful.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-10-2008, 08:59 PM   #2

Re: Missing Beauty already ...

RCR You are not a murderer at all having your cat PTS is one of the greatest acts of love you can show for them. Why woul you have wanted her to be in discomfort - obviously you wouldn't so having her PTS is the right thing in this case. Making the descision is harder than the act. I never realised you had had Beauty PTS today, I am so very very sorry I thought it was Wed/Fri....did she get worse?

If you feel better thinking she is only upstairs then thats riht for you at the moment, but in time I hope you will come to accept as hard as it may be that she has been PTS to save her further discomfort.

Take care it is hard I know, and it will get a little beter with time you will never forget but you ill think of her and smile....time is a great healer even though we think our world has stopped.

Take care Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
28-10-2008, 08:59 PM   #3

I would feel the same way RCR
Never think that you are a murderer - you are freeing Beauty of any pain she may have.
You are a wonderful mum to her & Beauty knows that

Catsey Veteran

28-10-2008, 09:01 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
RCR You are not a murderer at all having your cat PTS is one of the greatest acts of love you can show for them. Why woul you have wanted her to be in discomfort - obviously you wouldn't so having her PTS is the right thing in this case. Making the descision is harder than the act. I never realised you had had Beauty PTS today, I am so very very sorry I thought it was Wed/Fri....did she get worse?

If you feel better thinking she is only upstairs then thats riht for you at the moment, but in time I hope you will come to accept as hard as it may be that she has been PTS to save her further discomfort.

Take care it is hard I know, and it will get a little beter with time you will never forget but you ill think of her and smile....time is a great healer even though we think our world has stopped.

Take care Karen
She's not been PTS yet, but she will be later this week, to prevent her suffering further. I said in the above post she's upstairs.

Catsey Veteran

28-10-2008, 09:09 PM   #5

We've decided the day Beauty's PTS (I AM A MURDERER!!!) we will be wrapping her up in her favourite blanket and buring her in the garden in her favourite spot (a little corner of the garden she really likes)