Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Flossie
07-10-2008, 11:26 AM   #21

Re: Recommended Dry Food

i feed flossie with go-cat, as she likes it, but after reading that link, i'll change. she has the senior go-cat, even though she's five.

she has dry food, as she turns her nose up at wet food (i donated a load of tinned food to an animal shelter). i don't think she likes the smell of it ! she dosen't like felix, and she refuses whiskas tinned or dry food. saying that, she will nibble the whiskas dry food for like, two seconds, then she'll ignore it. i've also tried her on tescos own brand, but she dosen't like it.

this is gonna be difficult, as flossie is very fussy!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: burmese and ginger moggie
16-11-2008, 03:23 PM   #22

Arden grange they will send you a nice 250g free sample to try.
My cats love it,

Cats owned: NA
20-11-2008, 08:21 AM   #23

My cat is currently on Addiction's salmon bleu dry food, he's a fussy eater and we've switched his food several times. We switched from whiskas as he went off it and no matter what we did we could not get him to eat. Strangely enough he's fine with dry food, at least for the time being. He's doing very well so far and its a great food IMO (grain-free) so I'm thankful!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: DSH
22-11-2008, 05:09 PM   #24

I use Oscars Super Agility. They are a really nice company but you can't buy them in the shops, they are delivery only (free delivery).

http://www.oscars.co.uk/

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: burmese and ginger moggie
22-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #25

Have look at their website and that seems a very competitve price for a good complete or is my maths up the creek

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: BSH Silver Tab, Lilac CP, Blue
fancyabrew is Male
25-11-2008, 02:09 PM   #26

Chloe only gets Hills Perscription plan TD, for her teeth, lucky she likes it. Apart from that she'll have Tesco value tuna chunks, which used to be a bargin at 27p a tin but is now around 40p. She might as a treat get a tin of crab meat, and of course she'll lick the plate clean when we have eggs on a Sunday morning, likewise with yogurt pots!