Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 moggies!
18-08-2008, 02:03 PM   #11

Re: best food for kittens?

when i first got my kittens at this age i started feeding them whiskas as they had been weaned off mum onto this, i quickly stated to introduce narues menu as it is of much higher quality. that was out of stock for ages so i changed them to hills science kitten which they love they also have the dry kibble from hills as well.
mine are 6 months now and still on 3-4 feeds a day if not they are starving, but this is only small amounts a time about 1/4 of a pouch each at each serving! usually 3 wet or mix and 1 just dry. sometimes they get little treats like cheese which they love or ham, boiled chicken etc. one of them loves fruit also :S
as long as you are usuing a high quality kitten food they should be getting all the nutrients they need and not need kitten milk if they are eating all their solid food.
hope they are doing well!