Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-06-2021, 08:09 AM   #1

sunday

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

My weekend has been nice so far. We got our second vaccine on Friday late afternoon and so far we have had no side effects this time. Such a relief as we both felt terrible after our first one.

We went and bought a new car yesterday as we will lose the company car in August, new one seems nice, its slightly older but it runs nice. We will be taking it out for a proper run today and enjoy the weather as its meant to be around 21 degrees but cloudy.

Back to work tomorrow after a lovely but very quick week off!! I have also been asked to start early and finish late so its going to be a long day!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-06-2021, 06:07 PM   #2

Re: sunday

Evening all, glad you had a good weekend Pamela, sounds like you've been very busy, New bike, new car, accountancy course, go for it.
Do you feel more confident having a bike that doesn't break down?
It does tend to put you off.
I've had a great weekend, looking around the local carboot both days.
I've bought loads of interesting stuff, we take the dogs and they are quite well known there and are treated to a sausage from the catering van.
The lady loves them and makes a real fuss, she kindly ignores the fact they're just after food.
I love the variety of bizarre objects you can find and the snatches of random conversations I hear when I'm going round.
Also love the banter I have with people there, you do meet interesting ones.
Dinky, hope everything is OK with you and Jan a.
Waves to Yola and Kazz in case you happen by.