Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-06-2021, 04:17 PM   #1

Tuesday daily

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all doing ok. Forum has been a bit quiet lately again.

I am on holiday this week. Not got much planned. I had my first part of my motorbike test yesterday which i failed but i know why and how to fix it so will pass next time!! I also sold my wee 125cc bike but when i failed yesterday i decided to buy another one as i wont be able to do the second part of my test (providing i pass the first on 2nd attempt) until the end of August so it will keep me riding and keep my practice up so im not rusty come test time. Not really got much else planned for the week except meeting my friend for lunch in town on Friday then got my 2nd vaccination on Friday afternoon.

Also got a ride out with the ladies on Thursday night so i will be able to take my new bike. It is a lot newer with very few miles on it so should be more reliable.

Have a lovely evening