Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
04-06-2021, 06:23 AM   #1

Friday daily.

Good morning everyone and welcome to the end of the working week. Friday, early evening here, after a pleasant day with no rain, although it is meant to rain a bit this weekend.. AND it's a long weekend here as well, with Monday being a holiday for Queen's Birthday.

We've had a couple of quite strong quakes here in Christchurch over the last couple of days which freaked me out as they just came out of the blue. i lost a couple of coffee mugs in the first one which was centred in Halswell, the suburb next to mine, and only 4km deep.Haven't had any today though and fortunately, none through the night.

Today I went to the New World supermarket and bought this beautiful cinnamon loaf with cream cheese icing. i have been eating slices of it all afternoon, just can't stop, it's so delicious. We're just going to have chicken and vegetable soup for tea tonight with Italian Herb bread rolls heated in the oven. Yummy. Perhaps that will take my mind off the cinnamon bread.

I ordered Jett, the wee boy next door, a couple of long sleeved onesies online and they arrived this morning. They are really cute - one has a picture of a baby cougar on the front and the other has a sleeping brown bear cub on it. He's going to look so sweet in them and they'll keep him nice and warm. Jett is nearly 18 months old now and is over here a lot, as Janna looks after him 2 days a week. Unfortunately, my cats are afraid of him as he is too noisy for them.They're not used to any noise, my babies.

My cousin is DEFINITELY coming round tomorrow, so I'm going to make ham and egg sandwiches for our lunch. i just couldn't make any more asparagus rolls ,after eating them all last weekend.

PAMELA, the last day of work for you today ,my friend, then off work for a week. How lovely. Sounds as if you had a good day off last Monday as well. Did you see any cars you fancied ? I hope the good weather lasts next week for you too.

SHELLEY, poor Howard having to fix the floor of the van on his holiday. I hope that he was able to repair it easily and it's now safe again. You certainly couldn't leave it like that for too long as it would be dangerous. I believe you're having lovely weather on your holiday which is super. Those body boards will be quite worn out by the time you get home again.

Well everyone,I'm going to heat up some soup for us now.Still got cinnamon bread on my mind, but must try and stop eating it as i don't want my sugar levels to go too high. Gosh, I'm such a glutton lately. I think it must be the colder weather we're having.

Have a fantastic Friday everyone and may the sun shine for you all today.