Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
01-06-2021, 06:15 AM   #1

Dry at last Tuesday.

Good morning everyone.
Great news. The sun has been shining weakly all day and no rain at all. It's coldish and the sky looks a bit black, but it's dry. I went to Animates pet store in the bus this morning and bought some RC biscuits so the cats are happy again.They've been lying in the back conservatory all day, enjoying the warmth. It gets very hot out there because of all the glass. At least I've been able to get my chair back in the lounge again.

I spent the afternoon cleaning out my cutlery draw and pot cupboard in the kitchen. We decided to have a Thai takeaway meal for our tea tonight and Janna has just gone down to get it.I've got a good night of TV watching to look forward to - The Dog house and Coronation Street- and it's nice and warm in the lounge, so should be a good night.

SHELLEY, sounds as if you're having a great time in the water. I do hope the sea calmed down yesterday and you were able to get in there and have fun. Do the pups like the water too ? Yes, you will enjoy the asparagus rolls if you decide to make up some. They're nice for a quick lunch.

PAMELA, hope you had a good day at work yesterday and were able to get out for a run last night.Is Barney any less itchy now ? I hope he's leaving his paws alone now.Poor boy.

YOLA and KAZZ, hope all is well with you both.

Well, it's now 5.15pm, and I'm ready for some yummy Thai. Janna has just come home with it.

Have a fantastic Tuesday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-06-2021, 08:40 PM   #2

Re: Dry at last Tuesday.

Evening Dinky,

Glad you have finally got some better weather!! The cats will be happy with the heat!! Thats good you managed to get the food for them.

It has been lovely here the last few days. I wasnt working yesterday as it was a bank holiday. We spent time looking for cars and had a wee BBQ as well and relaxed in the sun Back to work today, only in 4 days then i am off on holiday next week, not got much planned but its busy if that makes sense?

Shelley i hope your having a great holiday