Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
31-05-2021, 05:43 AM   #1

Wet and wild Monday as well.

Good morning everyone
Another bad weather day here again and our Red weather alert has now been extended.We've had continuous very heavy rain and high winds all last night and today and many roads are closed due to flooding.Luckily Janna didn't have any deliveries to do but I doubt if she could have done them anyway.My cats are loving the heat pump being on all the time ,and have taken over ALL the seats in the lounge.

I've run out of RC biscuits and couldn't go out to get some today, as people are being told to stay home. Cats are not going to be happy going to bed tonight, as they always have a dish of biscuits in the bedroom with them, which they eat during the night.I'll just have to give them some wet food instead.

It's meant to clear a bit tomorrow, thank goodness, so I'll go and get some good cat biscuits then.It'll be good to get outside for a change anyway.

PAMELA,I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend and some decent weather as well.That outing with the ladies on Saturday sounds lovely. Steven must have been wondering where you had all got to.Hope Steven's sister's cat was all good yesterday. Is it just a new one ? Hope the nice weather continues for you now as you start the new week. I've been thinking about poor Barney and hoping that his itchiness is a wee bit better after seeing the vet.

SHELLEY, sounds as if you and the pups are having a great time in Scotland. I do hope it was warm enough to get into the sea yesterday and try out those new body boards. How nice to be able to catch up with your cousin again. I;m taking your advice and trying not to listen to the noise inside my head. It does help if I keep busy either reading or watching TV or doing something in the house.Also asparagus rolls are so simple to make. I just cut the crusts off thin slices of bread, butter it and spread lightly with a good quality mayo, then place around 3 asparagus spears (tinned ones) on each piece, pepper each one ,then roll up on the diagonal. So easy, and very yummy, but don't eat 10 of them like I did the other day. !!!

Well everyone, must go and find something for tea now.May just have spaghetti on toast tonight, perhaps with extra cheese on top.

Have a great Monday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-05-2021, 08:48 AM   #2

Re: Wet and wild Monday as well.

Hello everyone,
Dinky, thank you I think I'll try the rolls, they sound delicious.
I do hope your weather improves soon and you can get out and about and also get the cats their bedtime biscuits.
Pamela, glad you had a good ride out.
We had great fun in the sea yesterday, body boarding, kayaking and a bit of swimming.
We were hoping to go in again today but the sea looks a little rough at the moment.
We will wait and see.