Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-05-2021, 07:38 AM   #1

Sunny Saturday

Morning everyone,

It is lovely and sunny here today. Didnt get off to a great start as we got up to sick all over my kitchen floor. Poor Barney wasnt very well during the night (we know it was him as he currently has a cone on!) Got him all cleaned up with an early bath. Phoning the vet today to see if we can get him in with our xvet. He has the cone on as he has been constantly biting his legs front and back. He is also covered in what are mainly fatty lumps but he has so many now so want to get him checked in case they are causing him to be biting if he is maybe itchy internally. Quite worried about the visit because of the lumps.

After that ot os spending time working on the bikes to try get mine working and steven wants to do a couple of maintanence jobs to his.

Take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-05-2021, 05:03 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Saturday

Hello Pamela and anyone else who looks in.
I hope Barney's vet visit goes well and you get to see the vet you want.
We are lucky in a way that there is only one vet at the practice we use and he's superb.
Malaika has quite a few fatty lumps too.
We went shopping to Southport today, it was lovely despite having to constantly avoid people and wear masks.
Got a pair of jeans, shorts and new trainers.
Howard bought some body boards to use when we're at the van.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-05-2021, 07:11 PM   #3

Re: Sunny Saturday

Your day sounds lovely Shelley I saw your post with your body boards, they look great!! The lumps are always worrying, Barney has soo many

Couldnt get the vet today so he is booked in for Friday evening with our vet. Our practice is quite big and i think there is maybe about 4 vets there but the one who understands my lot is now a director so has other duties to do as well now.