Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
19-05-2021, 05:58 AM   #1

Chilly Wednesday.

Good morning everyone. Wednesday early evening here and it's cold. I've had the heat pump on in the lounge all afternoon and all cats are lying here in the lounge, enjoying the warmth.Sounds silly I know, but I haven't got a chair ,as Dickens is on my lazyboy, Frederick is on the other lazyboy and the remaining 3 are lying on the couch.I haven't got the heart to move any of them, so here's me and Janna sitting on the coffee table. !!! Got a nice vege quiche in the oven for tea tonight, but it's too cold to have a salad with it, so quiche on its own will be just fine.

Had a pyjama day today as felt too lazy to do much. Luckily no one came round. Janna had to do 2 deliveries this morning ,then went to the supermarket for me, and I had a good day reading my book and starting a jigsaw that I had forgotten I had - a little white cat sleeping on a bench, all in black and white.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday, and Pamela, I hope you are enjoying your days off .I hope you're able to find the time for another run today.

Tomorrow my sister may come for lunch and so I've decided that we're going to have fish and chips. Haven't had them for ages, but just have a craving for them, along with some battered mushrooms and mini spring rolls.Oh what decadence !!!

Nothing else to report ,so will go and check that vege quiche. All this talk of fish and chips has made me hungry.

Take care, everyone and hope the sun shines for you all today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-05-2021, 08:32 AM   #2

Re: Chilly Wednesday.

Morning everyone, first check in for me this week.
Brakes are fixed on the car and we had a fabulous meal out on Monday.
In one evening I had Indian, Chinese and Italian, £15 each for all you can eat.
Work has been going well so far this week although I have started waking early and thinking about it, gathering ideas etc and then I can't get back to sleep.
However I have had a few light bulb moments too.
Dinky, I too feel so sorry for the swans, she will probably sit on the nest for months, so sad.
I hope the visit with your sister goes well.
Pamela, your mum's sun dial memorial is gorgeous.
Today I'm going to meet up with 5 other friends who are all collectors like me.