Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-05-2021, 04:53 PM   #1

Windy Monday

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you are all good

Not much happening here, just work today. Glad i work from home just now as the weather hasnt been great at all!! It is getting quite windy outside.

Had a bit of excitement yesterday. We went to a motorbike shop to pick a couple of things up then decided to go through Glasgow to go look at a motorbike dealership but my bike decided it was going to break down!! Thankfully i pulled it into a taxi rank and phoned to get it recovered by breakdown so they brought me and the bike home and Steven had to ride home on his own. I think the battery is gone on the bike so i am going to replace it and one of the girl from the riding group is coming to look at it on Thursday to see if there is anything else wrong with it. I am now thinking about selling it as i am really close to sitting my test and 125cc's are in high demand because of the backlog of people wanting to sit CBT's. NOt sure whti am doing, i think i am just annoyed with the bike so will see what i think when it is fixed

Have a lovely night everyone