Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-06-2014, 11:33 AM   #21

Re: Boxers - the dogs not the people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Ah, Hello you too! We are all ok just come back from a fab holiday in Norfolk with hounds and my son recently visited from Australia with his girlfriend. How are you? X
I am weller than I was but not as well as I intend to be

Where did you go in Norfolk?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
22-06-2014, 01:41 AM   #22

Our two Boxers are very laid back. M & F.

Ive had Boxers from early 80's - always have a trio at any one time. Usually 2 bitches & a dog. Ive never known a Boxer to let people in but not out . They can be boisterous but you know its all in the training. You get what you put in. You will never ever get anywhere by "telling " a Boxer what to do. Much better to manipulate & let them think they thought of it in first place

Some can have health issues but if you insure with a good company like petplan you wont go wrong

Loads in Boxer rescues up & down the country. Sadly theyre overbred & people think nothing of getting rid for any old excuse ;(

As long as i am capable there will always be a boxer or two in the house

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-06-2014, 07:21 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet
Our two Boxers are very laid back. M & F.

Ive had Boxers from early 80's - always have a trio at any one time. Usually 2 bitches & a dog. Ive never known a Boxer to let people in but not out . They can be boisterous but you know its all in the training. You get what you put in. You will never ever get anywhere by "telling " a Boxer what to do. Much better to manipulate & let them think they thought of it in first place

Some can have health issues but if you insure with a good company like petplan you wont go wrong

Loads in Boxer rescues up & down the country. Sadly theyre overbred & people think nothing of getting rid for any old excuse ;(

As long as i am capable there will always be a boxer or two in the house
See that's my thinking of Staffs.....people say they are stubborn I say the people who ay that do not think around the box.