Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-09-2011, 09:22 PM   #11

Re: At last - it's over

I'm embarrassed to say I'm so dentist phobic I haven't been to see one since my mid teens when I had a second agonizing experience that put me off forever; I could not go thru that pain again. I've lost teeth in the back, both top and bottom. And now one in front is loose.... maybe vanity will finally get me to face dentistry, if I can find one who'll do GA.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #12

I have been very lucky with having good dentists who understand and take care with me .... I hate going too. Some time ago I said to my dentist that I presumed that no-one would waste a dentist's time by pretending to have tooth ache. She answered "You would be surprised!"

Still can't believe that ..... a person would have to be a masochist, surely?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-09-2011, 09:43 PM   #13

That boggles the mind, Angie!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
29-09-2011, 10:58 PM   #14

What a horrible experience, Velvet, well done on getting through it, let's hope things improve for you now x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
30-09-2011, 01:11 AM   #15

Hi all - sore tonight but will retire soon and do the ritual washing/bathing the mouth with saline and warm water which should ease it

Mum wants to go out tomorrow so hope I feel up to it, bending down is a bit difficult and you have to do that to get the wheel chair in and out of the car

Eileen - such a lot has changed over the years, you can get a very light anaesthetic where you don't know what is going on. Anaesthetics over the last 10 years have changed so much, much lighter and better all round