Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Crossbreed
28-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #1

Pets :D

Hello me yet again!

Thought I'd share some photos of the pets I had to leave at my mum's when I moved in with my boyfriend! (Moved in to a flat so they couldn't come )

This is my very first cat he lives at my mum's and is called Tom. He was/is my very first love! When we got him 12 years ago I sat in the kitchen with him and sister- Geri and cuddled them until they were fed up!

He used to follow me where ever I went and is referred to still as my cat when he's brought up in conversation. He's so laid back that one day I could hear boys in my back garden when I went to investigate they had climbed the fence and Tom was there on his back with the boys tickling his tummy.

He is black and white but, in the sun him and his sister have brown in their coats to.

No photos of Geri as she was hiding when I went earlier but she is very much like Tom but with white paws and is very petite.

This is Milo his nickname is Heinz (as he has so many breeds in him.) He thinks he's a cat. He'll sit on your lap and likes to catch birds! Only 1 thank god! And he did get told off and reminded that he was a dog not a cat and thankfully he's not done it since.

As a pup the first day we brought him home

Fell asleep with his head resting on the table!

He looks like a thug in the photo but, he's really not!
This is him with his first ever hair cut

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-09-2011, 11:25 PM   #2

Re: Pets :D

Your Tom is a really handsome fellow, love that pic showing those great whiskers! A lot of black cats show a little bit of brown in full sunshine, it's usually referred to as rusty! My Leia is blue (fancy cat people word for grey) and she tends to have a slightly brownish tinge in her fur in full sunshine also. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Catsey Junior

28-09-2011, 11:29 PM   #3

He is! Thanks I was silly and just assumed that all black/white cats had white whiskers until I saw Stevie!
Tom's sister has white whiskers to. I must find a photo as she is such a pretty girl!

Ohhh that explains a lot lol

Thanks Dandysmom

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
29-09-2011, 12:54 AM   #4

Beautiful pets you have & very much loved by the looks of it x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainecoonXSiamese boys & lucky dip
29-09-2011, 01:07 AM   #5

What beautiful pets you have You must miss having them around. I have a dog that thinks she is a cat too - and has caught birds in the past My daft creature has a serious identity crisis some days!

Catsey Veteran

29-09-2011, 01:39 AM   #6

Patches, my brindled tortie had black whiskers but occasionally one white one would show up among the others.

Catsey Junior

29-09-2011, 07:56 AM   #7

Velvet very loved! My mum who sometimes tells the dog he's being sold when he's under her feet will then call him back and smother in him cuddles and declare his love for him. She has also informed my sister when/if (lol) she ever moves out the dog is staying with her.

Manyana I do miss having them around 1 of the reasons I have Stevie but, my mum's house I can see from where I live so I'm there everyday anyway lol. Milo even acts like a cat in the way he plays with his toys and some days refuses to eat dog food and will sit in the kitchen until cat food is placed in his bowl.

Dandysmom we used to have a rabbit called patches

xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-09-2011, 10:30 AM   #8

Great photos of your lovely loved pets. I am a fan of B&W cats, my lovely Smudge was one (gone but never forgotten). I always think they look very smart and ready to go off to a grand ball with their tuxedos on!

Catsey Veteran

29-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #9

juju, this was my Patches, She went to the Bridge at 20...

[/IMG]

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-09-2011, 08:58 PM   #10

Lovely pics of your pets, thanks for sharing