Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
20-01-2011, 08:59 PM   #11

Re: Mike and his cat bite.

Well by this morning I was fully exhausted. Mike was still in bad at 8, and I came in and said in a sarcastic voice-'feel free to get up when you like'.
I was almost in tears with tiredness and sore arms, so told him how i felt and asked if he would be able to do a bit more to help. So he has done everything today, and I went to bed between shifts this afternoon and I'm heading off to bed soon. I feel a bit annoyed that he has had to be told how weary I feel, but glad to be able to rest.
I will be back into cleaning/ watering/ feeding the animals tomorrow, but it has been good to have time to catch up on some sleep.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #12

Ouch on the cat bite I empathise I got bitten by Cleo once ouch.

Maybe because Mike does the chores/jobs himself maybe he does not realise how "tiring/exhausting" it is. Its horrible to be so tired that you cry isn't it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
20-01-2011, 09:38 PM   #13

Mike doesn't do most of the chores, I do, but he does tend to do the hay ( because I'm allergic) and he tends to carry the heavy bags, I do most of the mucking out and feeding. It isn't usually so bad but the water has been frozen, so I've had to carry 25 litre container of water to the animals- about 10-15 a day.