Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
01-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #41

Re: More Bad News

Thats good news. Medication
Maybe starting to take effect

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-01-2011, 09:41 PM   #42

How are you now VT ?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 Cats
06-01-2011, 03:17 AM   #43

Hi sorry haven't been on in a few days, been on a bit of a downer and don't know what to do with myself, i've been crying here non stop all night. But anyway no i'm still no better trying to give the medication time to work, I find the more stressed I am it hurts more.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
06-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet.Tears
Hi sorry haven't been on in a few days, been on a bit of a downer and don't know what to do with myself, i've been crying here non stop all night. But anyway no i'm still no better trying to give the medication time to work, I find the more stressed I am it hurts more.
Sorry to hear this VT... The stress thing is natural and normal... When I was recovering from broken upper arm earlier on in the year, physio told me that pain in a specific place is transferred as a message to the brain. Stress is just another message, and if you're in pain, and stressed, the brain interprets both of those messages in the same way. So feeling stressed adds to the pain. It didn't help that he explained this after I visited OH to see if they would let me back to work, it was a bad day, I was on higher level of pain killers, and could do even less than normal...

I'm not saying I'd have been let back to work even had stress not been playing a part, from what OH was saying my movement wasn't good enough even on a good day, but the stress out didn't help...

Catsey Senior

12-02-2011, 01:34 PM   #45

Thought i'd let you all know that after my scan (which he didnt even scan my stomach) andyway I already knew I had a damaged liver 4 years but was tld nothing to worry about, well this scan has revealed I have fatty liver disease so i am going for more tests to see how advanced it is.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #46

Very sorry to hear that news V.T - I hope that something can be done at least to prevent the pain you've been suffering. (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
12-02-2011, 03:12 PM   #47

Hope you get sorted soon. Do they know what caused it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-02-2011, 05:11 PM   #48

Sorry to hear this news; hope something can be done to ease the pain now that they know the cause. (((hugs)))

Catsey Senior

12-02-2011, 11:19 PM   #49

Not sure yet as they have only done a scan I go for more tests at the end of the month so will know what type it is and everything.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-02-2011, 12:29 AM   #50

sorry to hear of your problem VT