Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
14-08-2010, 07:24 AM   #1

Some Good News

Well I've been keeping quiet about it but I have been checking out rentals and making game plans for moving and such because of K's recent health crisises and inability to continue working and paying his share of the bills. I had a couple places lined up for me, my cats, and ferrets but the not great part was it was just not going to be feasible that k and his dogs could live with me too due to finances it would just be too hard to get a place together that would take his dogs too that we could afford solely on my income alone. so been kind of been preparing ourselves for a long distance relationship and such and having to be independent of each other....
BUT THEN.....!!!!
Good news today, K's disability claim got approved and he already got his first check. With my income and his, we can totally keep this house and all live together like one big happy family still, no one has to be uprooted or seperated So we are relieved that we won't be moving after all, things are finally looking up

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-08-2010, 07:31 AM   #2

Re: Some Good News

Glad to hear that you won't have to uproot and more so that you and k won't have to separate. That must have been ever so stressful to contemplate, especially after all the care you gave him during his illness. Seems things have all worked out

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-08-2010, 09:12 AM   #3

I am really pleased for you both and for your animals. That must be a huge weight off your mind Tink.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainecoonXSiamese boys & lucky dip
14-08-2010, 09:26 AM   #4

That must be such a huge relief... glad that it has worked out!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-08-2010, 10:52 AM   #5

Glad you are not having to move if you don't want to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #6

Wonderful news!! I'm so pleased for both of you!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-08-2010, 07:56 PM   #7

Fantastic news

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
14-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #8

Thanks, all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
15-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink
Well I've been keeping quiet about it but I have been checking out rentals and making game plans for moving and such because of K's recent health crisises and inability to continue working and paying his share of the bills. I had a couple places lined up for me, my cats, and ferrets but the not great part was it was just not going to be feasible that k and his dogs could live with me too due to finances it would just be too hard to get a place together that would take his dogs too that we could afford solely on my income alone. so been kind of been preparing ourselves for a long distance relationship and such and having to be independent of each other....
BUT THEN.....!!!!
Good news today, K's disability claim got approved and he already got his first check. With my income and his, we can totally keep this house and all live together like one big happy family still, no one has to be uprooted or seperated So we are relieved that we won't be moving after all, things are finally looking up
How worrying, especially after all you've been through already. I really glad it has worked out for you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-08-2010, 09:08 AM   #10

I'm delighted that after the hell you two have been through that some stability is finally starting to return to your lives. Excellent news about the approval, now you can both begin to look forward again.