Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-12-2007, 12:42 PM   #1

Pet sitters and soft wooly jumpers

As I said in the daily thread, I have had a pet sitting job this weekend. Return clients. So was looking after Quinn, Kershaw, the stray who is now called Felix, Bunty the bunny and a mouse.
On one of my visits yesterday, I was wearing a soft wool jumper, as I went into the shed to see to Bunty, she is quite a territorial bunny but I love her, she often charges when you go to pick up her food bowl, but yesterday she charged at me and bit my jumper . I thought oooh you little minx but she did let me pet her for a bit while I held a carrot Never gave it much thought after that, cleaned out litter boxes etc, fed all animals, gave the stray some food and a fuss.
Today, wearing same jumper, just finnished fussing and feeding Bunty, trying to lock up shed while stray cat was fussing around me, gave her some fuss back then wham he too turned and took hold of the jumper .
Conclusion, wear hard squeeky wool jumpers while pet sitting

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-12-2007, 01:26 PM   #2

Re: Pet sitters and soft wooly jumpers

My Casper does that with certain types of fabric...normally fleecy ones....I thought I had a daft cat, pleased to hear its not just him!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
02-12-2007, 05:51 PM   #3

lol Elaine, you'll learn!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-12-2007, 05:56 PM   #4

I'll tell you something, if cats and rabbits dont like my jumper then I certainly wont be wearing it should I ever happen to be in a field of bloody cows

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
02-12-2007, 06:03 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
I'll tell you something, if cats and rabbits dont like my jumper then I certainly wont be wearing it should I ever happen to be in a field of bloody cows
you will have to remember it next time you come down here so we can get that video of Moli

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-12-2007, 06:28 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
I had forgotten that video, something to look forward to