Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
31-10-2007, 01:01 PM   #11

Re: Dusty fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
awwwwwww I want Dusty!!!!!! Great pics Kel,Maddy is looking fab too and your little lad is so gorgeous
Thank you Erin! I knew I should have let Dusty have baby Dusty's and send you all one first class, but alas, just booked her in for her spay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Hands off Erin, I saw her first!!!!

She is just gorgeous, such a pretty girl, she can come and live with me anytime....

Love the last pictures, two cutties together...
Thanks Moli, I love the last one too, he asked me to take a pic of him and Dusty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Send that Dusty to me right now!!!!! Of course Maddy is gorgeous and your little boy is going to be a heartbreaker Random!!
Awww thanx Fran, she'd love your lot, she loves the cats, they are her size!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Dusty is gorgeous, Random ....... she has a cuteness about her... ..... Maddy is great as well - what breed is she?

I love the last pic of your son and Dusty, they look the best of friends!
Thanks Mags, yep she's a Weimy, a.k.a trouble!
Oh they are definately best pals, absolutely adore each other! Apparently Dusty is his dog and I can have the others, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
Lovely pics there, Dusty is a little poppet!
Thanx Dawn, she's a little sweetheart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grete
Dusty is a real cutie! Love her colours Maddy is gorgeous too, I really like Weims
Thanx Grete, I love her colours too but I only got her because the person who was on the breeders list before me wanted a black and tan and thought she was ugly! Her colouring is called 'silver dapple' and i'd have chosen her over a b&t anyday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
I want them all. Including your son
Thanx Jac, you are quite welcome to him, we going to the working breeds at Ingliston on Sunday, will leave him there for you!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
31-10-2007, 07:38 PM   #12

Re: Dusty fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by random

Thanx Grete, I love her colours too but I only got her because the person who was on the breeders list before me wanted a black and tan and thought she was ugly! Her colouring is called 'silver dapple' and i'd have chosen her over a b&t anyday!
Awww how could anyone think she was ugly??? She is more beautiful because of her different colouring