Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
28-09-2007, 11:18 AM   #31

Re: back trouble

Had MRI today and it wne t OK even though I had to be completely in the machine and I can't stand being in small enclosed spaces (I can't think oof the word for it) anyway the result should be back with my doctor by the middle of next week.
Sally

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-09-2007, 11:41 AM   #32

I hope the results of the MRI will show the doctors exactly what's wrong with your back and they can treat you for it very soon Sally....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
28-09-2007, 12:05 PM   #33

I'm glad it went well It's not nice at all having to go into the MRI tunnel and you did really well coping with it!

Fingers (and paws says Bubbles) crossed they have some good news for you when the results come back

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-09-2007, 02:44 PM   #34

Hope the scan comes up with the answer for you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-09-2007, 03:47 PM   #35

That must have been difficult for you with claustrophobia, but I'm glad it's over and hope they'll be able to help when the results get back!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
28-09-2007, 07:35 PM   #36

Yes the tunnel isnt nice, although I had headphones on and listened to the radio which helped. Im sorry you have to wait that long for the results, I had mine instantly and the consultant decided the course of action there and then, but its less than a week for you, so sit tight. Best of luck.
Dawn.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
12-10-2007, 02:58 PM   #37

Sorry for not updating in so long but my dad needed his laptop back so I have been without a computer for a while. But I have now got my Grandpas computer which is sad but at least I am up and running again.
I got the results of the MRI and I have nothing pushing on any nerves and so I don't need and op. I am stil in alot of pain though but have managed to ween myself off one pain killer so at least I feel abit more awake. I have alos been refered to pain clinic so they might be able to help me. I lost the reception job but still have my nanying job. Not sure if I have said that or not. But anyway I am bumbling along as best i can.
sally

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-10-2007, 04:15 PM   #38

Good that you don't need the op, Sally,and hopefully the pain clinic will help. No, don't think you mentioned the nanny job (or I missed it !). Keep us posted, and glad you're back on line now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
12-10-2007, 04:49 PM   #39

Hi Sally. Mixed news on your back. Hope it clears up soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
12-10-2007, 04:50 PM   #40

Good news about the op although I bet you feel as though you are no further along for pain relief? good news weaning yourself of the tablets but mayve look at alternative treatments?