Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-08-2007, 10:10 AM   #1

Ioniser helps sleeping

Just for Mags!
Remember I bought an ionizer because my son reacted so badly to the cats last time he stayed? Well, it makes many claims, as well as helping with allergies.
A couple of weeks ago my husband had the most awful snorey night and I had hardly any sleep. I woke him up a couple of times and I remember once asking him, in despair, if he had a cold, he was so loud and intractable. Anyway, next day he was very apologetic and said he had felt a little 'thick' after spending all day looking closely at computer screens. So I remembered that the MyAirZone claimed to help with alertness etc whilst screen-gazing and therefore put the thing working in our bedroom.
We both had a good night and I've kept it on every night since. I've not wakened in the night at all, haven't been awake before 5 any day, usually sleep beyond 5.30 and have twice slept till after 7. Amazing!
Here's the link, if you are tempted. It comes with a 30 or 60 day money back guarantee (depending where you buy it), so it might be worth a punt. Also help your SIL?
http://www.myairzone.com/sleep_disorder_insomnia.shtml

PS - Sis and BIL staying over tomorrow night, so I'll lose it and Steve will try it out for his cat reaction.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-08-2007, 12:15 PM   #2

Re: Ioniser helps sleeping

That sounds very interesting DM and it's good to know you and your OH have both given it the thumbs up. If it also helps the cat reaction too, that will be solving two problems in one!

I may even put that on my Xmas list for my hubby ( he always gets stuck with ideas for me!)

Thanks a lot for the link!

Global Moderator

23-08-2007, 12:09 PM   #3

DM, did the ionizer help your BIL's allergic reaction yesterday?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
23-08-2007, 12:14 PM   #4

Yes Mags - he was fine.

Global Moderator

23-08-2007, 12:18 PM   #5

That's good to hear ......the ionizer plus all the hard work you put in to the cleaning appears to have done the trick!