Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-02-2007, 05:20 PM   #11

Re: 1 week down - 4lbs lost :)

Well done Emma!!! I think I may have to resort to GI or Atkins again as no amount of exercise seems to be shifting my paunch this time

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-02-2007, 10:20 PM   #12

Thanks everybody,

Yes Mags my body does seem to prefer the low carb way of eating, I feel much better over the last couple of days as well.

Donna I thought you looked great in your recent photos, how have you been eating recently? finding it easy to maintain your weight?

Charlie I am sure you are putting on more muscule weight, don't forget building muscule means that you have to burn more calories so I am sure you will see an big improvement soon, I remember when I went down the gym (quite a few years ago now) I was doing 5/6 times a week (got a bit addicted to it ) and I got very toned up but I still weighed about 9 1/2 stone.

Yola - one reason why I love low carbing when you get down to your magic weight and all the tummy goes

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-02-2007, 10:41 PM   #13

Wow, well done, Emma!